what to expect
We believe that surf and yoga are a match made in heaven, complementing each other in every possible way so that's why we have created this combination package for those who which to have daily surf and yoga throughout their holiday. Your daytimes will be spent at the beach learning to surf with our knowledgable surf instructors, while your evenings will start with a 60 minute vinyasa flow yoga session helping you to relax, unwind and rejuvenate.
The combination of surf and yoga allows you to improve your balance, flexibility, strength, focus and stamina - all whilst allowing you to switch off from everyday life.
Our aim is that you spend a week out of your normal busy life, taking time to reconnect with yourself. Indulge yourself in learning a new skill or building upon your passions both in the water and on the mat.
Our yoga classes are taught by passionate and qualified Yoga Alliance accredited teachers. No previous yoga experience is required to participate in the classes and modification to postures and sequences may be made depending on your level - there will be options for all levels of practice. Indulge yourself in an immersive week of daily yoga practice amongst our friendly, supportive and knowledgable team.
Example Daily Itinerary
8:30-9:30 - Healthy breakfast buffet
9:30 - Depart for surfing
10:00-12:30 - Morning surf lessons with instructors
12:30-13:30 - Lunch at the beach
13:30 -16:00 - Supervised afternoon surf session
16:00/17:00 - Return to camp
17:30-18:30 - Sunset Yoga
19:00 - Dinner
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SURF and YOGA PACKAGE?
Surf and Yoga
per person / per week
- 7 nights accommodation (all rooms with ensuite bathroom)
- Daily breakfast, healthy packed lunch and delicious dinner
- 6 days of surf lessons (2.5 hours)
- 6 days of supervised afternoon free surf sessions
- 6 days of board and wetsuit hire
- 6 x 60 minute vinyasa flow yoga sessions
- Free transfers from Agadir bus or airport (minimum 4 night stay)
- Free wifi at the surf riad
- Shaka Surf Morocco team on hand 24/7