WHAT TO EXPECT
Our surf guiding package is for experienced surfers looking for some extra guidance in the water, and more specifically to be taken by our knowledgable local guides to the best, uncrowded spots of the day. Our local surf team will be there to advise you on the entry point and the best places to paddle out, as well as any rips, currents or other dangers you may need to be aware of. They will act as your guide to the hidden gems of the Moroccan coastline. Please note there is no tuition or instruction with this advance surf guiding package.
You must be a confident upper intermediate or advanced surfer to participate in this surf package. We recommend that on booking this package you are confident to:
- Duck dive well
- Surf point and reef breaks
- Confident with rocky surf break entry points and paddling out
For the daily schedule, expect that no single day will be the same, you will be on the move between surf sessions - surfing up to three spots in one day depending on the conditions. This surf group surfs the tides and our goal is to put you in the best surf spots at the lightest crowds at the optimum time and tide. The optimum time to book this surf guiding package is between October - March. Your wave is waiting!
What's included In the guiding Package?
Advanced Surf Guiding
per person / per week
- 7 nights accommodation (all rooms with ensuite bathroom)
- Daily breakfast, healthy packed lunch and delicious dinner
- 6 days of transport to the best waves of the day
- 6 days surf guiding from our experienced local surf guide
- Free airport transfers from Agadir airport (minimum 4 nights stay)
- Free wifi at the surf riad
- Free surf photography
- Shaka Surf Morocco Team on Hand 24/7