what to expect
The beginner surf package is ideal for first time surfers. We provide you with all the surf kit, lessons and theory to help you spend a week progressing on the waves. Our priority is to make sure you learn to surf in a safe and supportive environment, with group sizes of no more than 4 students per instructor.
what you will learn
The surf lessons with our experienced coaches are aimed at newcomers to surfing, providing a thorough introduction from theory all the way through to practice. The lessons will cover the all important first steps to get you going, starting on the beach and then moving into the water, teaching you how to handle the surfboard, safety in the water, how to read the ocean conditions, paddling and most importantly catching those waves! We hope that after a week of lessons with Shaka Surf Morocco, you will have not only discovered a new passion for surfing but made new friends and shared some great memories.
example daily itinerary
- 8-9 am - Surfers buffet breakfast
- 9am - Depart for surfing
- 9-12pm - Morning surf lessons with instructors
- 12-1pm - Lunch at the beach
- 1pm - Supervised afternoon surf session
- 4-5pm - Return to camp
- 5:30-6:30pm - Sunset Yoga (optional extra)
- 7pm - Dinner
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE "beginner LESSONS" PACKAGE?
Beginner Surf Lessons
per person / per week
- 7 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast, healthy packed lunch and delicous dinner
- 6 days of surf lessons (2.5 hours)
- 6 days of supervised afternoon free surf sessions
- 6 days of board hire
- 6 days of wetsuit hire
- 1 day surf trip to Imsouane - home of the longest wave in Morocco
- Free transfers from Agadir bus or airport (minimum 4 night stay)
- Free wifi at the surf riad
- Free surf photography
- Shaka Surf Morocco team on hand 24/7
*Please note if you are bringing your own board and wetsuit there is a reduced rate of 50 euro per person / per week.