what to expect
The beginner surf package is ideal for first time surfers. We provide you with all the surf kit, lessons and theory to help you spend a week progressing on the waves. Our priority is to make sure you learn to surf in a safe and supportive environment, with group sizes of no more than 4 students per instructor.
what you will learn
The surf lessons with our experienced coaches are aimed at newcomers to surfing, providing a thorough introduction from theory all the way through to practice. The lessons will cover the all important first steps to get you going, starting on the beach and then moving into the water, teaching you how to handle the surfboard, safety in the water, how to read the ocean conditions, paddling and most importantly catching those waves! We hope that after a week of lessons with Shaka Surf Morocco, you will have not only discovered a new passion for surfing but made new friends and shared some great memories.
example daily itinerary
8:30-9:30 - Surfers buffet breakfast
9:30 - Depart for surfing
10:00-12:30 - Morning surf lessons with instructors
12:30-13:30 - Lunch at the beach
13:30-16:00 - Supervised afternoon surf session
16:00/17:00 - Return to camp
17:30-18:30 - Sunset Yoga (optional extra)
19:00 - Dinner
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE beginner PACKAGE?
Beginner Surf Lessons
per person / per week
- 7 nights accommodation (all rooms with ensuite bathroom)
- Daily breakfast, healthy packed lunch and delicious dinner
- 6 days of surf lessons (2.5 hours)
- 6 days of supervised afternoon free surf sessions
- 6 days of board and wetsuit hire
- Free transfers from Agadir bus or airport (minimum 4 night stay)
- Free wifi at the surf riad
- Shaka Surf Morocco team on hand 24/7