what to expect
The intermediate surf package is ideal for surfers who already have some experience in the water and are confident in the 'unbroken' green waves. We provide you with all the surf kit, lessons and tailored feedback to help you perfect your surfing technique, becoming a stronger and more confident surfer. The intermediate surfers travel to a range of local surf spots (beach breaks and point breaks). Our priority is to make sure you see an improvement in your surfing over the week and leave with some great personalised tips. We want to provide quality not quantity, which is why we keep our group sizes to a maximum of 4 students per instructor.
what you will learn
These lessons build upon your current knowledge of surfing which we will discuss with you on your first day of surfing. You will join our instructors in paddling out to the line up, where our goal is to help you increase the speed and frequency of waves you catch, progress in your manoeuvres including cut backs and bottom turns as well as developing your surf style. The on shore lessons combined with our coaching in the water, make sure you get the most time to develop and improve your surfing style and confidence as well as learning some advanced surf theory.
We hope that after a week with Shaka Surf Morocco you will have caught some rides to remember, developed your surfing style and made some awesome new surf buddies.
example daily itinerary
- 8-9 am - Surfers buffet breakfast
- 9am - Depart for surfing
- 9-12pm - Morning surf lessons with instructors
- 12-1pm - Lunch at the beach
- 1pm - Supervised afternoon surf session
- 4-5pm - Return to camp
- 5:30-6:30pm - Sunset Yoga (optional extra)
- 7pm - Dinner
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE Intermediate PACKAGE"?
Intermediate Surf Lessons
per person / per week
- 7 nights accommodation (all rooms with ensuite bathoom)
- Daily breakfast, healthy packed lunch and delicious dinner
- 6 days of surf lessons (2.5 hours)
- 6 days of supervised afternoon free surf sessions
- 6 days of board and wetsuit hire
- Free transfers from Agadir bus or airport (minimum 4 night stay)
- Free wifi at the surf riad
- Free surf photography
- Shaka Surf Morocco team on hand 24/7